1. To order an automated report, please choose Actions and then Order Holter Report.
This step will download the recording from your device and securely upload the recording for automated analysis. Please be aware that this can take a few minutes, as the raw recordings are very large files. You can follow the progress with the indicator in the lower part of the screen.
The automated analysis of recordings can take up to 24hours. You will receive an e-mail, as soon as the analysis is completed.
1. Click on the View button to access the recording details. The disabled Pending button indicates that the recording is now being processed
2. You will receive an e-mail, when the analysis is completed. You can then access the report by clicking on Recordings in the menu and then View report on the respective recording. This step will open your default web browser and download the .pdf report in your default Downloads directory.
3. All recordings can be converted to the European Data Format (.edf format). The .edf format is a standardised format for processing biosignals and is supported by a variety of software solutions.
4. You can download the recording in .edf format by clicking on “Download” next to “Download recording in .EDF format”.